Monday, July 1, 2013

Project Life Cards using Maggie Holmes Collection

I decided to download the digital collection by Maggie Holmes.  For project life, I did buy a couple of the kits themselves.  I purchased the Blush edition and Honey edition along with the matching cardstock.  So to keep things simple, for embellishments I've been downloading a lot of digital content from ACdigitals.com and JessicaSprague.com

The card was designed on the Silhouette Cameo.  I used both the print and cut features.  The video below is a process video on how I made it from start to finish.  I think the only clip I left out on accident was embossing the cards.  The cards are embossed with a Sizzix Notebook embossing folder.



Process Video:


2 comments:

  1. I just found your site and learned so much in one day!
    thanks for the freebies and instruction.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just joined your site. Looking forward to reading it every day. TFS.

    Dianne Bell -Sewpro02@Aol.com

    ReplyDelete